Friday, January 13, 2017

                                                    My Nightly Rituals!


After a busy day at Hair & Makeup Guru I get to come home to my husband and my precious Maltese pups.

 After watching a little TV, I start my nightly rituals checking my  emails and texts with my occasional glass of Cabernet. Then seeing what is the latest things happening in the hair and fashion industry on the Internet and Facebook.

I get to the part of my evening that is my R&R. My tranquil time is prepping my face for the night. Add some candles and soft back round music.

 One of my favorite things I bought myself is my Clarisonic facial machine. I think it is a great benefit to use morning and night erasing makeup and residue off my skin. The face creams I use are a good cleanser, serum lift, eye cream & eye lift gel and daily & night cream.  They are a must even when I don't feel up to using them all.

After my nightly skin ritual I feel relaxed. Ready for bed and for tomorrows busy day at Hair & Makeup Guru.

                                              Cheers,
                                                    Linda

                                  www.hairmakeupguru.com


No comments:

Post a Comment